Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Hey, guys..your cantankerous/skeptical marketing guy has a question.

OK, here's the deal: I always hated spending time researching and analyzing new products, industry news, tips, trends, etc.

A while back, I think it was my first post, I shared a smattering of my bookmarks. Stuff that I have amassed over the years and think is useful.

What would you say if I started up a - wait for it - weekly newsletter - HOLD ON - with actually helpful and interesting stuff?

There are plenty of newsletters that I've signed up for and never have the time to even skim that share industry news.

I was thinking, however, of creating one and sharing interesting and practical things that I discover. New software, unique products, leadership/customer service tips, productivity hacks, or a helpful tool.

Would any of you be into that?

If not, cool. Then I won't waste my time considering it.

If so, would you have anything else that would be helpful to have in one place? Food recalls, holiday/sports schedule for the month, etc.?

submitted by /u/krunchygymsock
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment