Wednesday, August 3, 2016

I'm living in the 80's

I hired a cook around a year ago for my restaurant in a small resort town. He is a good cook, sets up the kitchen 4 days a week at 5:30 am and is always on time. Hard to find reliable help these days, especially in a small town.

So come to find out he has HIV/AIDS. So word of this eventually spread like wildfire through town and went over like a lead balloon. So there are quite a few people that will not eat at my establishment now. I've even received some bad reviews on the sole basis of having this cook. (I had those removed after I gave threat of legal action.)

I have no plans on getting rid of him. I just want to see if anybody has been in a similar situation, or thoughts on handling it.

submitted by /u/Windbelow616
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment